We will actively pursue the following safety objectives:
- All levels of management will be clearly committed to safety.
- To identify and eliminate hazardous conditions.
- To perform hazard and risk analysis for all proposed new equipment acquisitions, facilities, operations and procedures.
- To provide relevant Safety Management System (SMS) education and training to all personnel.
- To provide a safe, healthy work environment for all personnel.
- To prevent damage to aircraft and injury to people resulting from the operations.
- The safety of employees, customers and suppliers will be a strategic issue of Air Falcon.
- We will have open safety communications.
- Be safe while conducting training in air and on ground.