Corporate Safety Policy
At Air Falcon, we treat safety in flight, maintenance and engineering on the ground, as our core business value; as such, we are committed to providing our customers with the safest possible operating environment.
Our goal is to make aviation safe in Pakistan in general and at Air Falcon in particular.
Within our Safety Management System, our approach to safety is proactive rather than reactive; prevention is our watchword at every step. As the Managing Director, I am committed to promoting safety awareness in all personnel and ensuring that the prevention of incidents or accidents is, and will always remain, a foremost priority in all Departments of Air Falcon. To this end, all our efforts shall be directed to:
- Comply with all applicable safety standards and regulatory requirements.
- Identify and eliminate all safety hazard.
- Continuously monitor all facets of our operations proactively to ensure that the desired safety standards are achieved and maintained.
- Use all available resources to achieve our safety performance targets to make our operations in conformance with acceptable level of safety as specified in the State Safety Programme.
- Train all personnel in their safety responsibilities and make them accountable for their safety performance.
- Develop and embed a safety culture in all our organizational activities.
- Ensure that our business partners meet our safety standards and requirements.
Safety is everybody’s business – Although the primary responsibility for safety rests with the accountable line managers within their respective domains, the desired goal of ‘‘peak efficiency with absolute safety’’ shall only be achieved if each and every employee is aware of, committed to and responsible for implementing the laid down safety procedures in the execution of his or her job.
To achieve this, every Air Falcon employee must be encouraged, as an integral part of his or her job, to observe and communicate, through the safety monitoring and implementation processes, any information that may affect the integrity or safety of our operations. Any information provided shall be treated in confidence and used in a non-punitive manner to analyze and determine the facts. The findings, along with remedial measures, shall be communicated to all concerned to prevent any recurrence.
I urge you all to implement our Safety Management System with uncompromising commitment, to help Air Falcon become the industry leader in providing our customers and employees with an environment that meets the highest safety standards.
Managing Director & CEO